Lyvrich Objet d'Art | Handmade Tabletop Lamp, | Blue and White Brocade, | Heirloom Quality Porcelain with Gilded Dior Ormolu Trim, | 29.25"t X 14.75"w X 14.75"d | 6593
Luxury must be invisible
Luxury is Simplicity.
cit. Coco Chanel
Specializing in Luxury for the Luxurious!
- Display Your Heirloom Quality... Objet d'Art, singularly, or in groups, on any appropriately sized Tabletop.
- Brand - LYVRICH
- Collection | Pattern - Please find listed to the Right of the Product Detail Photo
Handmade Objet d'Art | Centerpiece Features:
- Dimensions are approximate and may vary: 29.25"t X 14.75"w X 14.75"d
- Style: Handmade Lamp
- Handmade, Painted and finished
- Gilded brass ormolu mounts [Polished brass is naturally a fine muted Gold color prior to applying a Patina]
- Display on any appropriate Tabletop.
- Pattern, Collection or Brand: Please find listed to the Right of the Product Detail Photo.
***Right Click on Collection Link to bring about a listing of all art objects in this Collection | Pattern.
- Will ship Domestic or International
- Please contact the Salon for shipping to your Zip Code
Fine Handcrafted Porcelain...
Antiques by definition are those items produced by craftsmen, aged one hundred years or more. A valued modern objet d'art handed down from generation to generation and are aged less than 100 years are referred to as an Heirloom. Our Handmade Chinese Porcelain Wares are so finely finished - they are Heirlooms Today and Antiques, Tomorrow!
Our Handmade Chinese Porcelain combines the finest quality porcelain & hand painting by skilled artisans to recreate the most exquisite variety of Styles and Patterns.
Gilded Brass Ormolu Mounts...
Many of our styles employ gilt brass ormolu. Ormolu was first produced in France in mid-17th Century. During the reign of The Sun King, Louis XIV, gilt bronze ormolu mounts were used in abundance. Opulence was the order of the day and porcelain wares were en vogue.
Gilt Brass Ormolu, Gilt Bronze Ormolu or “Dore´ Bronze“ as is commonly referred to, is used today in the same manner - as fashionable decorative embellishments - the mark of fine quality craftsmanship. These embellishments were traditionally reserved for only the costliest Chinese & European wares and the finest European furnishings.
Tomorrow's Antiques... Today!